Terms of Service
Last updated: August, 2023
KEBORMED BETA SELF-SERVE POC TIER TERMS OF SERVICE
KEBORMED’s Self-Serve POC Tier provides SELF-SERVE USERS (as defined below) a free limited version of the KEBORMED Platform (as defined below) to develop proof-of-concept (“POC”) models of cloud connected medical or wellness devices with limited functionality. The Self-Serve POC Tier does not provide the level of functionality needed for a prototype, minimum viable product (“MVP”) or a production device, which require a higher tier of the Platform. The Self-Serve POC Tier is provided without any warranties. Sensitive Data (as defined below) may not be used with the Self-Serve POC Tier.
During the Beta phase, the Self-Serve POC Tier is available only for use in the United States by SELF-SERVE USERS.
The Self-Serve POC Tier may be used by SELF-SERVE USER only for developing POCs for SELF-SERVE USER, SELF-SERVE USER’s employer, or in an academic setting, as further discussed in Section 2.2(c) of these Self-Serve POC Tier Terms of Service (“Terms of Service”). Contract design and manufacturing firms may only prototype using KEBORMED’s prototyping portal. See the description of other available platform tiers, as well as of the prototyping portal, on the KEBORMED website.
The "Effective Date" shall be deemed as the date on which SELF-SERVE USER first logs into their Account (as defined below) using the invitation code provided to them by KEBORMED via email, after accepting these Terms of Service and registering to the Self-Serve POC Tier.
Please read these Terms of Service carefully and be sure you fully understand the terms and conditions for using the Self-Serve POC Tier of the Platform. These Terms of Service constitutes a binding legal agreement between you and KEBORMED.
SELF-SERVE USER’s utilization of the Self-Serve POC Tier of the Platform signifies their acceptance of, and agreement to, all relevant terms, conditions, and notices in effect at that time. By using the Self-Serve POC Tier of the Platform, SELF-SERVE USER represents and warrants that (i) they possess the legal capacity to enter into and fulfill a binding contract, (ii) if they are entering these Terms of Service on behalf of their employer or another entity, they have the requisite authority to do so, and (iii) they consent to be bound by these Terms of Service. SELF-SERVE USER is encouraged to retain a copy of these Terms of Service for their records, and a digital version of these Terms of Service may be found after being extended an invitation and logging in to the administrative portal of the POC.
KEBORMED may update or revise these Terms of Service from time to time. SELF-SERVE USER agrees to review these Terms of Service periodically. KEBORMED requires any SELF-SERVE USER to accept these Terms of Service, as modified, in order to be able to continue using the Platform. If SELF-SERVE USER does not agree to the terms of these Terms of Service or any modified version of these Terms of Service, they should immediately terminate their use of the Self-Serve POC Tier, in which case they will no longer have access to their Account and be able to use the Self-Serve POC Tier of the Platform in any way. Except as otherwise expressly stated by KEBORMED, any use of the Self-Serve POC Tier of the Platform is subject to the version of these Terms of Service in effect at the time of use.
Pursuant to the terms and conditions outlined in these Terms of Service, KEBORMED hereby grants SELF-SERVE USER a non-exclusive, non-transferable, revocable license to access and utilize the Self-Serve POC Tier of the Platform for proof of concept projects only. The "Self-Serve POC Tier" is defined as a limited version of the Platform that permits users to sign up and utilize this complimentary and restricted version of the Platform to connect their digital health POCs.
This license, commencing as of the Effective Date and continuing for the duration of the Term (as defined below), must be exercised by SELF-SERVE USER in conformity with all provisions of these Terms of Service, including but not limited to any data storage limitations, acceptable use policies, and other applicable restrictions detailed therein.2.2 Restrictions on Use
Any rights not granted herein are strictly reserved by KEBORMED. Self-Serve User shall not, and shall not permit anyone to:
- use the Self-Serve POC Tier of the Platform, except in compliance with performance of these Terms of Service.
- use: (i) any protected health information that is subject to federal regulations issued pursuant to the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act ("HIPAA") as codified at 45 C.F.R. parts 160 and 164; (ii) nonpublic personal information; (iii) personal data and (iv) other personally identifiable information (“Sensitive Data”) on the Platform. For guidance on how to de-identify personal health information so that it is no longer personal health information for purposes of the HIPAA Privacy Rule, see .
- use the Self-Serve POC Tier of the Platform to develop projects other than POC projects for SELF-SERVE USER or SELF-SERVE USER’s employer; provided, however, that this restriction shall not apply to the development of POCs for non-commercial purposes by faculty or students of academic institutions including universities, academic medical centers and other similar organizations.
- use the Self-Serve POC Tier of the Platform outside the United States or enter any data in the Platform generated outside the United States.
- use the Self-Serve POC Tier of the Platform to make any medical or clinical decisions.
- use the Self-Serve POC Tier of the Platform to control device parameters or the delivery of care in any way.
- use the Self-Serve POC Tier of the Platform in a clinical study or use any data generated by using the Self-Serve Tier of the Platform as evidence supporting an application or submission to the FDA or any other regulatory authority for the approval of a medical device or pharmaceutical; provided, however, that SELF-SERVE USER may use data generated by using the Self-Serve POC Tier of the Platform to support an application for a grant from a governmental or non-profit organization.
- enter any information obtained from a human being into the Self-Serve POC Tier without obtaining any informed consent required under applicable law.
- reverse engineer, disassemble, decompile, decode or otherwise attempt to derive or gain access to the source code of anything related to the Platform, or induce or assist any person to do so; or bypass, breach or disable any security device, copy control or digital rights management tool, or other protection, used by the Platform, or induce or assist any person to do so;
- re-license or sublicense, lease, loan or otherwise distribute use of the Platform to any third party;
- remove, modify or obscure any copyright, trademark or other proprietary notices contained in the Platform;
- fraudulently obtain access to the self-serve tier of the Platform by impersonating another individual, entity, or otherwise presenting false information; or
Any violation of this provision may result in immediate termination of access and any other remedies available to KEBORMED under applicable law.2.3 Reservation of Rights
KEBORMED shall retain ownership of all intellectual property rights associated with the Platform, all ancillary documentation and technology associated therewith, and any enhancements or modifications thereof. SELF-SERVE USER shall not use the trademarks or trade names of KEBORMED without express consent.2.4 Audit Rights
KEBORMED expressly reserves the right to monitor and audit SELF-SERVE USER, along with any of its authorized users, with respect to their usage of the Platform. Such monitoring and auditing shall be conducted for purposes including, but not limited to, ensuring compliance with the terms set forth in these Terms of Service. KEBORMED may conduct these audits directly or may engage a duly authorized third party to do so.2.5 Accounts
In order to use the Platform, SELF-SERVE USER must register by agreeing to these Terms of Service, activating their invitation to the Platform, confirming their account (an "Account") and signing in to the Account using the email address used for registration. SELF-SERVE USER will be allowed to create one administrator account (the "Admin Account") for one designated administrator (the "Admin User") to access the Platform. The Admin User can access the Admin portal of the Platform (“the Admin Portal”) that allows them to create other users, create Test Physician Users (as defined below) and Test Patient Users (as defined below). A Test Physician User can access the HCP portal of the Platform, a separate portal designed for test physician user access (“HCP Portal). A Test Patient user can only access the Mobile App.
The SELF-SERVE USER Account is subject to the following limitations:
POCs per SELF-SERVE USER: 3
Devices per SELF-SERVE USER: 3
Total Storage Space per SELF-SERVE USER Account: 500MB
Number of Administrative Users per SELF-SERVE USER Account: 3
Number of Test Physician Users per SELF-SERVE USER Account: 3
Number of Test Patient Users per SELF-SERVE USER Account: 3
Number of Requests Per SELF-SERVE USER Account: 120 requests/min
A “Test Patient User” is a person designated to play the role of a test patient for demonstration purposes. A Test Patient User must be established under a fictitious name. No PHI or information which could be used to identify an actual person may be entered in the Self-Serve POC Tier of the Platform. A Test Patient User may enter actual information into the Self-Serve POC Tier of the Platform (such as information from a sensor attached to the Test Patient User); provided, however, that the information must meet the de-identification requirements of the HIPAA Privacy Rule and may be used for demonstration purposes only and not for the purpose of treating or diagnosing a disease or making any clinical decisions. SELF-SERVE USER shall be responsible for obtaining any informed consent required under applicable law. A “Test Physician User” is a person designated to play the role of a healthcare provider for demonstration purposes. A Test Physician User is not required to be a physician or a licensed healthcare provider. A Test Physician User may use information entered in the Self-Serve POC Tier of the Platform solely for demonstration purposes and may not offer medical advice or make any clinical determinations based upon information entered in the Self-Serve POC Tier of the Platform.2.6 Security
KEBORMED employs and upholds industry standard safeguards and controls to ward off, detect, and rectify any unauthorized entry, access, or utilization of the Platform. SELF-SERVE USER recognizes and concurs that, despite these security precautions, such measures may not entirely block unauthorized electronic intruders from accessing the Platform via the Internet or other electronic means. Apart from maintaining safeguards aligned with industry standards, which aim to obstruct unauthorized electronic intrusion, KEBORMED shall not bear liability and expressly renounces responsibility to SELF-SERVE USER concerning any actions undertaken by an unauthorized electronic intruder.2.7 Maintenance
Occasionally, KEBORMED will need to conduct maintenance on its system, including routine tasks to ensure the ongoing functionality of the Platform, as well as system upgrades, updates, or enhancements. KEBORMED will make commercially reasonable efforts to carry out this maintenance at times that minimize the impact of any system downtime on the SELF-SERVE USER. When possible, KEBORMED will notify SELF-SERVE USER in advance of scheduled maintenance by either posting a message on its website or emailing the designated Administrator with details of the maintenance schedule and expected duration.
- Assume full responsibility for the operation, support, and maintenance of SELF-SERVE USER's necessary systems, encompassing both hardware and software, requisite for accessing the Self-Serve POC Tier of the Platform;
- Procure and sustain the requisite communication platforms, inclusive of high-speed Internet connections, to ensure seamless connectivity between the SELF-SERVE USER’s systems and those of KEBORMED;
- Methodically assign, document, and regulate the issuance and utilization of all authorized users;
- Be responsible for maintaining the confidentiality and security of all login information, credentials, and other security-related aspects of their Account. SELF-SERVE USER shall employ reasonable care, diligence, and best practices to prevent unauthorized or fraudulent access to their Account, and shall promptly notify KEBORMED of any known or suspected unauthorized use or breach of security.
- Utilize the Self-Serve Tier of the Platform exclusively in harmony with the terms delineated in these Terms of Service; and
- Adhere scrupulously to all pertinent legal and regulatory mandates, as well as KEBORMED's stipulated policies with regard to use of the Platform, and KEBORMED’S Acceptable Use Policy included in Exhibit A of these Terms of Service.
SELF-SERVE USER shall bear sole responsibility for any and all data submitted or transferred to KEBORMED or collected by KEBORMED on behalf of SELF-SERVE USER pursuant to these Terms of Service, including personal information of SELF-SERVE USER’s personnel who create Accounts on the Platform ("SELF-SERVE USER Data").
SELF-SERVE USER acknowledges that KEBORMED strictly prohibits use of any Sensitive Data on the self-serve tier and agrees to only use fictitious data or data which has been de-identified in accordance with the HIPAA Privacy Rule.
SELF-SERVE USER hereby represents and warrants that it will process and transfer all SELF-SERVE USER Data to KEBORMED in compliance with applicable data privacy laws.
SELF-SERVE USER shall not enter data originating from outside the United States in the Self-Serve POC Tier.
SELF-SERVE USER acknowledges that compliance with these provisions is essential for KEBORMED to meet its obligations under these Terms of Service. Any suspected or known violations of this section by SELF-SERVE USER must be reported to KEBORMED immediately, with full cooperation in rectifying the issue.5.3 Processing and Sub-processing
To the extent, if any, that rights are granted to data subjects under applicable privacy laws, KEBORMED will exert commercially reasonable efforts to assist SELF-SERVE USER in meeting its obligations to address requests from data subjects seeking to exercise their rights under applicable data privacy laws concerning their information within SELF-SERVE USER Data. This assistance will be provided to the extent that it is legally permissible and technically feasible under the given circumstances.5.5 Data
SELF-SERVE USER shall own all data which SELF-SERVE USER inputs into the Platform.
SELF-SERVE USER grants KEBORMED a non-exclusive, transferable, assignable, irrevocable, royalty-free, worldwide, perpetual license to create aggregated and anonymized SELF-SERVE USER Data ("Aggregated Data") and to use such Aggregated Data, and all modifications thereto and derivatives thereof, for monitoring the performance of the Self-Serve POC Tier and the Platform; and making improvements and developing new functionality for the Self-Serve POC Tier and the Platform.
In the course carrying out the obligations of KEBORMED and SELF-SERVE USER contemplated by these Terms of Service (the "Business Relationship"), it is anticipated that either KEBORMED or SELF-SERVE USER may disclose or deliver to the other party certain of the disclosing party's Confidential Information (as defined below) for the purpose of enabling the recipient to engage in the Business Relationship. The provisions of this Section 6 have been entered into in order to assure the confidentiality of each party's Confidential Information in accordance with the terms of these Terms of Service. As used in these Terms of Service, the party disclosing Confidential Information is referred to as the "Disclosing Party" and the party receiving such Confidential Information is referred to as the "Recipient."6.2 Confidential Information
As used in these Terms of Service, the term "Confidential Information" shall mean all trade secrets and confidential or proprietary information of whatever type and for whatever purpose, including but not limited to business and technical information and non-public corporate, financial, legal and employee information, corporate plans, strategies, forecasts and competitive analysis, customer, vendor and supplier names and prospective customer, vendor and supplier names, investor information, and information concerning patents, trade secrets or inventions of the Disclosing Party, and all such information that the Disclosing Party discloses to the Recipient which the Recipient reasonably should expect to be or contain such trade secret and confidential or proprietary information of the Disclosing Party. The term "Confidential Information" shall also include memoranda, notes, reports, documents, and other media containing Confidential Information, as well as any copies and extracts of Confidential Information and any studies and data containing Confidential Information prepared by or for the benefit of the Recipient. Such information or material will be deemed Confidential Information provided it: (a) is not, at the time of disclosure in the public domain; (b) does not come into the public domain after disclosure, except through the failure of the Recipient to comply with the terms hereof; (c) was already in the possession of or lawfully known to the Recipient prior to its disclosure as demonstrated by the Recipient; (d) is not independently developed by Recipient without reference to the Confidential Information; (e) has not been obtained lawfully by the Recipient from an independent third party having an unrestricted right to disclose such information as demonstrated by the Recipient; or (f) is required to be disclosed in response to a valid order of a court or other governmental body of the United States or any political subdivision thereof, and provided, in such case, that the Recipient shall promptly notify the Disclosing Party of such order prior to making any such disclosure and Recipient shall have made a reasonable effort to obtain a protective order requiring that the Confidential Information so disclosed be used only for purposes for which the order was issued.6.3 Treatment of Confidential Information
The Disclosing Party is and shall remain the exclusive owner of its Confidential Information, including, without limitation, all patent, copyright, trade secret, trademark, domain name and other intellectual property rights therein. No license or conveyance of any such rights to the Recipient is granted or implied under these Terms of Service.6.5 Feedback.
Notwithstanding the other provisions of this Section 6, SELF-SERVE USER may at its sole discretion and option provide KEBORMED with input, comments or suggestions regarding KEBORMED’s business, technology or Platform such as feedback on current and proposed features and functionality of the KEBORMED Platform (“Feedback”), in which instance KEBORMED may in its sole discretion retain and freely use, incorporate in the Platform and/or or otherwise exploit such Feedback without restriction, compensation or attribution to the source of the Feedback.6.6 Term of Confidentiality Obligations.
The Parties' obligations with respect to the treatment of all Confidential Information shall survive for a period of five (5) years from the date of disclosure.6.7 Injunctive and Other Equitable Relief.
The provisions of these Terms of Service are necessary for the protection of the business of the Disclosing Party and are considered by the Recipient to be reasonable for such purpose. The Recipient agrees that any breach of these Terms of Service may cause the Disclosing Party substantial and irreparable damages and, therefore, in the event of any such breach, in addition to other remedies, which may be available, the Disclosing Party shall have the right to seek specific performance and other injunctive and equitable relief. The Recipient shall notify the Disclosing party immediately, and cooperate with the Disclosing Party at the Disclosing Party's reasonable request, upon the Recipient's discovery of any loss or compromise of any of the Confidential Information.
SELF-SERVE USER agrees to indemnify, defend and hold harmless KEBORMED and its representatives from and against any third-party claims, liabilities, damages, losses and expenses, including, without limitation, reasonable legal fees, arising out of or in connection with any of the following acts or omissions by SELF-SERVE USER:
- misuse of the Platform or use of the Platform for a purpose that is not permitted;
- use of Sensitive Data on the Self-Serve POC Tier of the Platform;
- use of the Self-Serve POC Tier of the Platform outside of the United States;
- use of the Self-Serve POC Tier of the Platform to make any medical or clinical decisions;
- use of the Self-Serve POC Tier of the Platform in a clinical study or use of any data generated by using the Self-Serve POC Tier of the Platform as evidence supporting an application or submission to the FDA or any other regulatory authority for the approval of a medical device or pharmaceutical product;
- fraud, willful misconduct, or gross negligence;
- violation of legal and regulatory requirements applicable to SELF-SERVE USER;
- breach of these Terms of Service; or
- any violation of the rights of another person or entity, including without limitation, any intellectual property rights.
These Terms of Service shall commence on the Effective Date and will remain in full force and effect until and unless terminated as set forth herein ("Term").10.2 Termination
Subject to Section 10.3, KEBORMED may terminate these Terms of Service:
- with or without cause by providing SELF-SERVE USER with no less than thirty (30) days' notice;
- if SELF-SERVE USER does not respond within thirty (30) days to a request from KEBORMED to affirm the continuation of the term of this Agreement (for example in the event that SELF-SERVE USER has ceased using the Self-Serve POC Tier of the Platform or KEBORMED desires the SELF-SERVE USER to affirm its agreement to revisions to these Terms of Service); or
- immediately upon notice if SELF-SERVE materially breaches any of its obligations hereunder and fails to cure such breach within seven (7) days following written notice.
Notwithstanding the foregoing, KEBORMED may suspend or terminate these Terms of Service and the rights granted hereunder, without prejudice to enforcement of any other legal right or remedy: (a) immediately if SELF-SERVE USER infringes the restrictions on use in Section 2.2, or any intellectual property rights of KEBORMED; or (b) if KEBORMED has reason to believe that SELF-SERVE USER is using the Platform for any improper or unlawful purpose, or that SELF-SERVE USERS’s use of the Platform violates any Platform policy, or applicable laws or regulations.10.4 Effect of Termination
Upon termination of these Terms of Service, subject to Section 12.11:
- all rights of SELF-SERVE USER under these Terms of Service will terminate; and
- KEBORMED's obligations relating to the Platform will terminate.
Users of the Self-Serve POC Tier of the Platform are encouraged to actively utilize their accounts to benefit from the Self-Serve POC Tier features. To ensure the efficient use of our resources and maintain the quality of service for all users:
- Accounts that remain inactive, i.e., have not been logged into or have not had any recorded activity, for a consecutive period of three (3) months will be considered dormant.
- Dormant accounts will receive an email notification to the registered email address, notifying the account holder of the impending deactivation. The account holder will have thirty (30) days from the date of the notification to log in and reactivate their account.
- If no action is taken within the provided timeframe, the account will be deactivated. Once deactivated, the account data, settings, and any other related information may be deleted and may not be recoverable.
- Account holders wishing to reactivate a deactivated account may be required to sign up again and may not have access to their previous data.
All notices to KEBORMED shall be sent to the coordinates listed here:
815 Superior Ave. East
Cleveland, Ohio 44114
All notices to SELF-SERVE USER shall be given by e-mail to the email address provided upon creation of SELF-SERVE USER’s account.12.2 Marketing and Publicity
KEBORMED and SELF-SERVE USER may refer to their relationship for marketing and promotional activities. However, any independent press releases or announcements to the general public concerning this relationship specifically must not be made without obtaining the mutual, written consent of both KEBOMED and SELF-SERVE USER.12.3 Force Majeure
In no event shall KEBORMED be responsible or liable for any failure or delay in the performance of its obligations hereunder arising out of or caused by, directly or indirectly, forces beyond its control, including, without limitation, strikes, work stoppages, accidents, acts of war or terrorism, civil or military disturbances, nuclear or natural catastrophes or acts of God, and interruptions, loss or malfunctions of utilities, communications or computer (software and hardware) services; it being understood that KEBORMED shall use reasonable efforts which are consistent with accepted practices in the industry to resume performance as soon as practicable under the circumstances.12.4 Severability
If any provision of these Terms of Service is deemed illegal, invalid or unenforceable, the parties will endeavor to replace it by another provision that will as closely as possible reflect their original intention. The validity, legality, and enforceability of the remaining provisions will not in any way be affected or impaired.12.5 Further Assurances
Each party shall take such action (including the execution, acknowledgement and delivery of documents) as may reasonably be requested by the other party for the implementation or continuing performance of these Terms of Service.12.6 Relationship
The laws of the State of Delaware, USA shall govern the validity, performance and enforcement of these Terms of Service without regard for its conflicts of laws principles, and excluding the Uniform Computer Information Transaction Act (UCIT A) as may be enacted, amended, or modified by the various states.12.8 Waiver
A waiver by either party of a breach or default of any provision of these Terms of Service by the other party must be in writing to be effective and shall not be interpreted as a waiver of any subsequent breach of the same or any other provision. Additionally, any delay or omission by either party to exercise or avail itself of any right, power, or privilege shall not operate as a waiver of such right, power, or privilege.12.9 Assignment
SELF-SERVE USER may not assign these Terms of Service, in whole or in part, by operation of law or otherwise without KEBORMED's prior written consent, and any such purported assignment shall be void.12.10 Remedies
SELF-SERVE USER acknowledges that its breach of any confidentiality or proprietary rights provision of these Terms of Service may cause KEBORMED irreparable damage, which monetary damages would be inadequate to remedy. Consequently, KEBORMED may seek injunctive or other equitable relief to enforce these Terms of Service and prevent any and all acts in violation of those provisions. The exercise by either party of any remedy under these Terms of Service will be without prejudice to its other remedies under these Terms of Service or otherwise.12.11 Survival
Sections 6, 7, 8, 9 and 12 shall survive the expiration or termination of these Terms of Service.
These Terms of Service are effective as of August 2023.
This Acceptable Use Policy (this "Policy") describes prohibited uses of the Software as a Service offered by KEBORMED through the Platform (the "Service). The examples described in this Policy are not exhaustive. We may modify this Policy at any time by posting a revised version. You agree to the latest version of this Policy. If you violate the Policy or authorize or help others to do so, we may suspend or terminate your use of the Service.
No Illegal, Harmful, or Offensive Use or Content
You may not use, or encourage, promote, facilitate or instruct others to use, the Service for any illegal, harmful, fraudulent, infringing or offensive use, or to transmit, store, display, distribute or otherwise make available content that is illegal, harmful, fraudulent, infringing or offensive. Prohibited activities or content include:
- Illegal, Harmful or Fraudulent Activities. Any activities that are illegal, that violate the rights of others, or that may be harmful to others, our operations or reputation, including disseminating, promoting or facilitating child pornography, offering or disseminating fraudulent goods, services, schemes, or promotions, make-money-fast schemes, ponzi and pyramid schemes, phishing, or pharming.
- Infringing Content. Content that infringes or misappropriates the intellectual property or proprietary rights of others.
- Offensive Content. Content that is defamatory, obscene, abusive, invasive of privacy, or otherwise objectionable, including content that constitutes child pornography, relates to bestiality, or depicts non-consensual sex acts.
- Harmful Content. Content or other computer technology that may damage, interfere with, surreptitiously intercept, or expropriate any system, program, or data, including viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time bombs, or cancelbots.
No Security Violations
You may not use the Service to violate the security or integrity of any network, computer or communications system, software application, or network or computing device (each, a "System"). Prohibited activities include:
- Unauthorized Access. Accessing or using any System without permission, including attempting to probe, scan, or test the vulnerability of a System or to breach any security or authentication measures used by a System.
- Interception. Monitoring of data or traffic on a System without permission.
- Falsification of Origin. Forging TCP-IP packet headers, e-mail headers, or any part of a message describing its origin or route. The legitimate use of aliases and anonymous remailers is not prohibited by this provision.
No Network Abuse
You may not make network connections to any users, hosts, or networks unless you have permission to communicate with them. Prohibited activities include:
- Monitoring or Crawling. Monitoring or crawling of a System that impairs or disrupts the System being monitored or crawled.
- Denial of Service (DoS). Inundating a target with communications requests so the target either cannot respond to legitimate traffic or responds so slowly that it becomes ineffective.
- Intentional Interference. Interfering with the proper functioning of any System, including any deliberate attempt to overload a system by mail bombing, news bombing, broadcast attacks, or flooding techniques.
- Operation of Certain Network Services. Operating network services like open proxies, open mail relays, or open recursive domain name servers.
- Avoiding System Restrictions. Using manual or electronic means to avoid any use limitations placed on a System, such as access and storage restrictions.
No E-Mail or Other Message Abuse
You will not distribute, publish, send, or facilitate the sending of unsolicited mass e-mail or other messages, promotions, advertising, or solicitations (like "spam"), including commercial advertising and informational announcements. You will not alter or obscure mail headers or assume a sender's identity without the sender's explicit permission. You will not collect replies to messages sent from another internet service provider if those messages violate this Policy or the acceptable use policy of that provider.
Our Monitoring and Enforcement
We reserve the right, but do not assume the obligation, to investigate any violation of this Policy or misuse of the Service. We may:
- investigate violations of this Policy or misuse of the Service; or
- remove, disable access to, or modify any content or resource that violates this Policy or any other agreement we have with you for use of the Service.
We may report any activity that we suspect violates any law or regulation to appropriate law enforcement officials, regulators, or other appropriate third parties. Our reporting may include disclosing appropriate SELF-SERVE USER information. We also may cooperate with appropriate law enforcement agencies, regulators, or other appropriate third parties to help with the investigation and prosecution of illegal conduct by providing network and systems information related to alleged violations of this Policy.